Sunday, June 8, 2008

Coach White's INDY 4 comments on FILMSPOTTING!

Well, Whit and I got pretty upset with Adam and Matty's comments about INDIANA JONES AND THE CRYSTAL SKULL...so we wrote them, and they responded.

Download this week's podcast and forward to the 30 minute mark. It's pretty cool.

[FILMSPOTTING is a really terrific podcast about movies that is produced by Chicago Public Radio and hosted by two really smart guys, Adam Kempenaar and Matty Robinson. You should listen every week.]

2 comments:

me said...

Is this anything like Trainspotting? Should Iggy Pop songs run through my head? Seriously, though, after a 5 month hiatus, thestreamokeen is back! I hope that everyone has an excellent summer break and enlightens themselves artistically in some form.

keen

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. That's awesome. I know how much you love those guys, so you MUST have been rocking back and forth when they mentioned your name. I agree with what you said, and it was so cool how much they put a spot light on your feedback. Any word on the T-shirts yet?